RegFina is a Web Application that provides services and tools using data collection and cloud computing to enhance the company’s ability to monitor, report and comply with financial and fiscal regulatory requirements.
RegFina intends to use AI and predictive analytics to automate compliance tasks, reduce risk fraud, perfect authentication and identity management.
RegFina helps companies to increase financial transparency and accounting consistency while lowering the cost of tax regulatory compliance.
RegFina is dedicated to providing trusted regulatory advice and can help your business to:
• manage regulatory and compliance risk management;
• develop core regulatory and compliance policies, procedures, practices and programs, including anti-money laundering and economic sanctions compliance;
• obtain federal and provincial licenses;
• litigate and negotiate regulatory matters;
• draft terms for economic sanction and anti-money laundering compliance for loan transactions;
• execute and structure transactions that conform with the regulatory environment based on jurisdictional specifics;
• develop and review standard customer-facing documents, so they comply with consumer protection laws and anti-money laundering requirements;
• implement new deposit, loan, payment card, insurance and investment products and services.